You can access the Online Catalog of all our products, including those you may special order to our store, by using the following Link:
(Please insure there are no other numbers or symbols in the URL when pasting this into your existing website or sub domain area.)
You can now ship straight to our store!
By clicking the button Email Item List and entering the email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you to let you know:
- Whether the item is in stock
– or –
- To complete your order and the item will be shipped to our store within a week.
During January 28 until February 13, the book-turned-movie ‘Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter’, due in movie theaters this summer, was filmed at the historic Thrifty Supply Center, on MLK Jr. Blvd.
The Lincoln vs. Zombies film shot in 6 places:
1. Basement stair, where Lincoln removed bullet in his body
2. Elevator shaft, Confederate soldiers struggled with zombies in ladder fight
3. Soldiers walked thru dark bridges, to search zombies
4. Red room, brothel house where confederate soldier rest
5. Third floor, where zombies kids walk thru dark alley
6. Plywood walls tunnel where zombies hides in Jones Street
Film maker shot 90% of movie outdoor, 10% of the indoor shots are in the Thrifty building.
Asylum has announced another gem, this time beating Seth Grahame-Smith’s Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter to the punch. Principal photography is nearly complete on Abraham Lincoln Vs. Zombies, another direct-to-DVD Asylum production. Written and directed by Richard Schenkman, Asylum’s version stars Bill Oberst Jr. as Lincoln, and is set for a May 22 release.
Click the picture for a link to the news.
Write a favorable review on the
Savannah, GA Yellow Pages
Post a comment on our website and come into our store and receive a free gift~!!
New merchandise has just arrived:
Wood stoves, gas heaters, electric heater, and kerosene heaters; porcelain tiles and laminate wood floor; all sizes of burglar bars. Prices are reasonable, please call or come in to check them out.
Address: 340 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Savannah, GA 31401
Directions: East side of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between Charlton and Jones Street
Tel: 912-232-2906 (O) 912-232-8480 (F)
Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:30AM to 5:00 PM
News Articles related to Thrifty Supply Center:
- Home Repair Supports Diet, Neighborhood Shopping – By Rexanna Savannah, Savannah Morning News
- Opportunity Knocks in a Hardware Store – By Jane Fishman, Savannah Morning News
- Old Buildings Get a New Lease on Life – By Kate Wiltrout, Savannah Morning News
- Revitalizing MLK Boulevard: Enough business to go around? – By Christian Livermore, Savannah Morning News